The Bulk Orders functionality in Barcart allows you to send multiple orders to people, with a single payment. Usually this is requested by a corporate client who wants to send your product to multiple recipients. In that case this tool allows you to collect the order information from them, and share a single payment link with the client, and when that payment is successfully processed, Barcart generates the individual orders which can be tracked under Orders in Barcart.
- Navigate to Bulk Orders
- Click on Create New order
- Download the template and fill it with your details
- Product SKU info is available under Products on each product detail page
- Enter each SKU a recipient should receive on a separate line
- Name this Bulk Order something to help identify it for later
- Enter an email address to send the payment link to. This could be your email and you can take the link and share it with the payer yourself as well.
- Upload the completed file and click next
- Review and proceed.
- If you see something wrong, the file might need to be edited to resolve it
- Or you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with support to assist
- Once the file is processed it will move to status "Ready for Review"
- At this point, click on the bulk order, ensure everything looks correct and click on Generate Invoice
- The email address in step 5 above will receive a link to pay for this order. The email will come from Mashandgrape.com
- Upon successful payment, orders will be automatically generated corresponding to the records in the file you uploaded and you will be able to view the orders in Barcart.
- Each order will then be treated as a separate, individual order and assigned to retailers for fulfillment