How to create Bulk Orders
This feature is currently in Beta, so some functions may not work seamlessly yet.
- To ensure timely fulfillment of your bulk orders, we recommend reaching out to us at email@example.com once you have submitted an order so that we can help proactively coordinate with retailers.
- Please send any feedback on bugs or additional features needed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barcart's Bulk Orders tool enables you to send a set of orders to multiple recipients at different addresses, paid with a single invoice. You can use this feature to collect and submit customer order information from corporate clients and then share a single payment link with them.
Once the client's payment is successfully processed, Barcart automatically generates the individual orders. You track these orders in your Orders dashboard, which can be filtered by the " Bulk Orders" sales channel.
To submit a bulk order:
- Navigate to Bulk Orders.
- Select Create New Order.
- Select Download Template File Here and fill out the spreadsheet with orders needed.
- Product SKUs can be found on each of your products' detail page.
- Add a separate line per item that should be included in each individual order. Line items will be combined into orders based on customer's shipping information.
- Name the order for your internal purposes.
- Enter the email address for the contact that should receive the invoice link.
- This can be your email if you prefer to share the invoice link with the client yourself.
- Upload the completed file and click Next.
- Review and proceed.
- If you encounter an error message, the file may need to be edited to resolve it. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for support.
- Once submitted, the file will be processed and the order will be listed the Bulk Orders page. Once processed, the status will update to Ready for Review.
- At this point, click on the bulk order, ensure everything looks correct, and select Generate Invoice.
- The email address from Step 5 above will receive a link to pay for this order. At this time, the email and invoice will come through our marketplace Mash&Grape.
- Upon successful payment, orders corresponding to the records in the uploaded file will automatically generate. You should see all orders in your Orders dashboard, which can be filtered by the " Bulk Orders" sales channel.
- Each order will be treated as a separate, individual order and assigned to retailers for fulfillment. For the most timely fulfillment, we recommend reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have submitted an order so that we can help proactively coordinate with retailers.